It is important to ask yourself a few questions surrounding your use of protection, sexual partners, your behavior, health history, and frequency of testing.
The days of shamefully making out with the back of your hand are gone, my friend. I’m going to share some of my patented tips and tricks on how to kiss…
“48% of sexually active millennials say they use condoms regularly!” Wait, what?… What about the other 52%!? (ahem, the majority, not that we’re counting)
While it is possible for people with penises to get yeast infections, for the purposes of this article, we’ll be focusing on infections of the both yeast and vaginal variety.
The major goals of the company are to: measure people’s sexual health status; educate people regarding sexual health issues; and empower people to take control of their sexual health. These three goals will be accomplished with the SAFE App: a free smartphone application that allows users to privately share their verified STI status, facilitate testing for STDs, and provide users with comprehensive and accurate information regarding sexual health.
Investigators recently reported results from an early (Phase 1) trial of a candidate vaccine against the sexually transmitted bacterium, Chlamydia
Special task force recommends all people with an increased risk of acquiring HIV take PrEP to protect themselves from infection.
Chlamydia is a bacterial infection that is usually asymptomatic, meaning most people infected with chlamydia show no symptoms. If symptoms do occur, they can take a few weeks to show up and affect different parts of the body.
Is there an age where we are not yet ready to love? Can we be mentally or physically unprepared to love, in any of its forms? I mean, at the end of the day, what is love?
With the rise of the #metoo movement, and the Kavanaugh investigation, consent is as relevant as ever. Sexual consent, with its intrinsic grey areas, must be navigated dutifully. If we can acclimate young people to speaking honestly of their desires, and boundaries, we can destigmatize pleasure, creating safer sex for everyone.
Think you got herpes at Coachella? Let SAFE break down for you the symptoms, ways to get tested, and facts about the STD.
© 2019, SAFE. All rights reserved